Thursday, September 22, 2011

Beautiful Wedding

Hi Lovelies!

I wanted to write this the actual night of the wedding but things came up and here I am almost 4 days later but hey better late than never!

On Sunday September 18, 2011 my close friends Alicia & Aldwyn got married. In almost 4 years of being in this virtual world seeing everything from happiness to chaos I have never been teary eyed until I saw them at the altar and read their vows to each other. It was the most beautiful wedding I have ever been to. I'd rewind to that day over and over no joke lol I truly wish them nothing but happiness together! Thanks for letting me be a part of your special day. I truly enjoyed it. <3

Here are just a few pics I was able to take at the wedding. I took over 30 but sadly none of them are of the guests or the couple aside from one due to circumstances I couldn't control. The couple look amazing as well as my other close friend Ulaa who was the maid of honor. She also made all the builds, props, and some of the furniture/decor for the ceremony and reception. Visit her store funky junk.

wedding day 25_001

Snapshot_099
*Pic of Wedding Party at the altar taken by my friend Aisuru. Pic links to her flickr*

wedding day 18_001

wedding day 9_001

wedding day 3_001

No comments:

Post a Comment